- Seats 20-35 persons
- 4 tables
- Handicap parking
- Free Wi-fi
- Nearby restrooms
- Tennis courts & soccer field
- Persons causing any kind of damage in the park will be held personally liable.
- No alcoholic beverages or controlled substances/hallucinogens allowed in the park.
- Vehicles (Cars, trucks, vans, motorcycles or bicycles) shall be driven on roadways.
- Vehicles will be parked in designated parking areas only.
- No dogs, cats, horses or ponies, or other animals in the park.
- No weapons, missiles, or fireworks in the park.
- No unlicensed vehicles in the park.
- No annoyances or disturbances will be permitted.
- No posters, placards, or advertisements shall be posted.
- No golfing allowed in the park.
- No flying of model airplanes or drones in the park.
- No concession stands shall be permitted on park premises.
- No for-profit organizations shall have use of the park.
- All park users shall clean up after their function. Waste to be deposited in trash containers.
- Fires to be used only in designated areas. Do not dump grease on grass or in the dumpster.
- All sports to be held in designated areas. No bounce houses or water-related pools, slides, etc., allowed.
- Picnics shall be held in designated areas.
- No amplifiers will be permitted without permission.
- Your cooperation in maintaining the restrooms will be greatly appreciated.
- Rules may be revised at any time. Edwardsville Township does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran or handicapped status in its services, programs, or policies.
- Summer Hours: 8:00 A.M. – 8:30 P.M. – April 1st – September 4th
- Fall Hours: 8:00 A.M. – 7:00 P.M. – September 5th – November 6th
- Winter Hours: 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. – November 7th – Marth 13th
- Spring Hours 8:00 A.M. – 7:00 P.M. – March 14th – March 31st