Immediate Opening: Part Time Position Available
The Edwardsville Township Assessor’s Office is taking applications for part-time help. The job will include but is not limited to…
- Inspect, measure, and photograph all new construction.
- Record and collect building permit information.
- Customer service- clerical, phone, counter, and filing.
- Develop/review buildings/structure diagrams and photograph properties as necessary (residential and commercial properties).
- Collection and verification of the characteristics that describe the buildings or structures.
Attention to detail is a must!
Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30a.m.-4:30p.m. 4 days a week.
Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and a dependable vehicle with current insurance. No experience is necessary. Will train on site.
Possibility of becoming full-time position.
Download and complete an application. (Application must be completed and submitted to be considered for any open positions.)
Material may be dropped off at Edwardsville Township, 300 West Park St. Edwardsville, IL between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, or submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call the Edwardsville Township Assessor’s Office at 618-656-6305