Sites for COVID-19 Resource Assistance
Economic Impact Payments (Found under Federal Resources)
Have questions about Economic Impact Payments from the IRS? Visit this page to determine when you will receive your payment, or if you did not file for taxes last year, you can file to receive your payment by following the link.
The CARES Act
This site provides extensive information and resource guides concerning the CARES Act. It includes specifics about Assistance for American Workers and Families, Assistance for Small Businesses, Preserving Jobs for American Industry, and Assistance for State, Local, and Tribal Governments.
Daycare Guidance (Found under State Resources)
This resource provides information on Childcare and Daycare options.
SBA.gov Grants (Found under Financial Assistance)
Small business grants available via U.S. Small Business Association. Follow the link for more information.
Small Business Grants (Found under Financial Assistance)
Potential grants available to small businesses for 2020 and for COVID-19.
Small Business Loans (Found under Financial Assistance)
Follow the links below for additional information and to see if you qualify.
The Paycheck Protection Program is specifically designed to help small businesses keep their workforce employed. Apply here.
The EIDL Loan advance will provide up to $10,000 of economic relief to businesses that are currently experiencing temporary difficulties. Apply here.
The SBA Express Bridge Loan enables small businesses who currently have a business relationship with an SBA lender to access up to $25,000 quickly.
The SBA Debt Relief is providing a financial reprieve to small businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic.
BE AWARE, this site frequently updates so you might have to submit your application depending on the update. Our advice is to wait to submit until next week.
- General qualifications:
- Eligible businesses: All small businesses, including non-profits, Veterans organizations, Tribal concerns, sole proprietorships, self-employed individuals, and independent contractors, with 500 or fewer employees, or no greater than the number of employees set by the SBA as the size standard for certain industries
- Maximum loan amount up to $10 million
- Loan forgiveness if proceeds used for payroll costs and other designated business operating expenses in the 8 weeks following the date of loan origination (due to likely high subscription, it is anticipated that not more than 25% of the forgiven amount may be for non-payroll costs)
- All loans under this program will have the following identical features:
- Interest rate of 1%
- Maturity of 2 years
- First payment deferred for six months
- 100% guarantee by SBA
- No collateral
- No personal guarantees
- No borrower or lender fees payable to SBA
Places in Need of Donations and Resources