Sites for COVID-19 Resource Assistance
Small Business Loans (Found under Financial Assistance)
Follow the links below for additional information and to see if you qualify.
The Paycheck Protection Program is specifically designed to help small businesses keep their workforce employed. Apply here.
The EIDL Loan advance will provide up to $10,000 of economic relief to businesses that are currently experiencing temporary difficulties. Apply here.
The SBA Express Bridge Loan enables small businesses who currently have a business relationship with an SBA lender to access up to $25,000 quickly.
The SBA Debt Relief is providing a financial reprieve to small businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- General qualifications:
- Eligible businesses: All small businesses, including non-profits, Veterans organizations, Tribal concerns, sole proprietorships, self-employed individuals, and independent contractors, with 500 or fewer employees, or no greater than the number of employees set by the SBA as the size standard for certain industries
- Maximum loan amount up to $10 million
- Loan forgiveness if proceeds used for payroll costs and other designated business operating expenses in the 8 weeks following the date of loan origination (due to likely high subscription, it is anticipated that not more than 25% of the forgiven amount may be for non-payroll costs)
- All loans under this program will have the following identical features:
- Interest rate of 1%
- Maturity of 2 years
- First payment deferred for six months
- 100% guarantee by SBA
- No collateral
- No personal guarantees
- No borrower or lender fees payable to SBA
Ed/Glen Nonprofit Coalition (Found under Community Involvement)
The Ed/Glen Nonprofit Coalition was formed in response to the COVID-19 pandemic to help local nonprofit and community organizations connect to volunteers and donors. This website provides a platform for nonprofit and community organizations to share information about their current services and needs.
Disability Community COVID-19 Resources
In light of developments in the outbreak of COVID-19 across the country, Access Living will continue to support the community in a multitude of ways, including creating and maintaining a list of resources available in this link.
Restaurant Worker Assistance
Included are national and city/state resources available to restaurant workers during the COVID-19 pandemic.
First Stimulus Bill
From the US Department of Labor, here is information pertaining to the first stimulus bill just announced. It outlines how small businesses will be assisted and how it will be implemented. Follow the link for more information.
Places in Need of Donations and Resources